I sometimes take for granted how extraordinary our community is. This
morning, it sunk in a bit how magical it truly is... I brought up two issues
I was having (not even bugs)... in the middle of the night... on a
Saturday... And like the Smalltalk fairy had come and snuck a solution under
my pillow while I dreamt, Sven and Benjamin added enhancements which solved
my dilemma! Thank you both :) And thank you to everyone that's contributed
over these years to make Pharo and its community so special :)

-----
Cheers,
Sean