Hi all,

I am new here in this list. I have already asked this question in stack
overflow, but not much luck. So i thought ill contact the gurus directly.

I am considering Magma to be used for one of my projects , which is nothing
but a custom game center to connect my game and store user details and
retrieve it. This would be the first time that i will be using pharo for
one of my projects ( in fact this is the first time that i am able to
decide for my self - the client has not preferences in terms of technology
selection).

So my concern is this, is Magama upgraded to be used in Pharo 2.0? What if
i load it  and change the SystemChangeNotifiers with SystemAnnouncer and so
on , will it cause any trouble in the future. I Appreciate any comments for
this.

Regards

thushar