Pick something in the configuration browser's unverified tab at random and
the chances are that "Install configuration (stable version)" will fail
with "#stable not defined" - tonight I tried FileSystem, Moose,
CairoGraphics and Cog and all of them failed - some of them taking quite a
long time to get to the failure point.

To some degree this is fair enough from "unverified" but it would be nice
if the "stable version" did not appear as an option on those which do not
have one. Regardless, what should I do to get SOME version of, say, Moose
or CairoGraphics loaded up?

Thomas