From: Pharo-users [mailto:pharo-users-boun...@lists.pharo.org] On Behalf Of
Tudor Girba
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2013 7:41 PM
To: Any question about pharo is welcome
Subject: Re: [Pharo-users] Rendering in Glamour

I think you are using Glamour the wrong way :).

As I understand, you have a TreeBrowser>>#accumulator method that answers an
instance of a GLMAccumulator. In this case, all you have to do is:

TreeBrowser new accumulator openOn: yourDesiredInputObject.

I suggest that you take a look at the "GLMBasicExamples open", and perhaps you
can also read the Glamour chapter from the MooseBook
(http://themoosebook.org/book/internals/glamour).

Doru

On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 3:10 PM, Mohammad Al Houssami (Alumni)