Hi,

Ok. So you have a an object holding your DOM tree. Let's call it domRoot.
And let's suppose that an element in tree can get the children via a
#children selector.

In this case, if you want to display the tree, do this:

GLMCompositePresentation new tabulator
with: [ :t |
t column: #tree; column: #content.
t transmit to: #tree; andShow: [ :a |
a tree children: #children ].
t transmit from: #tree; to: #content; andShow: [ :a |
a text display: [ :el | el asString ] ] ];
openOn: domRoot

Cheers,
Doru

--