happy to have been of help.

phil

On Thursday, August 29, 2013, Usman Bhatti <usman.bha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> After all, I achieved the creation of MSI with the combination of Inno
setup and MSI wrapper.
> Inno setup allows creating a setup.exe from a build script and do several
types of tasks at the time of installation. A mere skeleton can be created
with the wizard and then changing it isn't so difficult. Moreover, there
are many pointers on the web.
> Creating an MSI wrapper (http://www.exemsi.com/inno-setup-and-msi) for
the setup file created with Inno is just a matter of a few clicks.

using WiX http://wixtoolset.org/ and this package http://www.exemsi.com/

--
---
Philippe Back

High Octane SPRL
rue cour Boisacq 101 | 1301 Bierges | Belgium

Pharo Consortium Member - http://consortium.pharo.org/
Featured on the Software Process and Measurement Cast -
http://spamcast.libsyn.com
Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect and Ability Engineering EADocX Value
Added Reseller