In this direction, I'm trying to call a function in the shell32.dll lib
that apparently should let you minimize an app to the system tray, but I'm
not having much luck... I guess I don't really understand what am I exactly
doing.

This is what I found in the
MSDN<http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb762159%28VS.85%29.aspx>
:

BOOL Shell_NotifyIcon(
  _In_  DWORD dwMessage,
  _In_  PNOTIFYICONDATA lpdata
);

So, I tried to translate this into Pharo as:

MyClass >> minimizeToTray: dwMessage data: lpData

  <apicall: bool 'Shell_NotifyIcon' (dword PNOTIFYICONDATA) module:
'shell32.dll'>

But it won't let me save the method, reporting it's expecting an argument
before PNOTIFYICONDATA.

I realize PNOTIFYICONDATA is not a primitive type, but I just don't know
how to handle it... :(