Thank you for the wishes. I would not even dream to start something like
that if Pharo did not already offer so many awesome libraries and tools.

Ah thats very good news indeed , I did not know you were so much close to
finalizing at least the core of spec. Documentation is something I am
already looking forward to. So it seems I will be using Spec afterall.

Are you by any chance thinking about a theme engine about Spec , because
this generally the direction I am going with this . I dont know if you have
used Winamp on windows, its a music player that can change skins and even
though it has the same gui it can change its look dramatically. I think
such an ability would look very cool for Pharo and its what I am aiming for
with my project.

So does Spec has any theme support ? If not any plans for it , or you leave
that to others to make ?

These are some examples of winamp skins http://www.winamp.com/skins