> Hi
>
> Wanted to let you know that the GLTTRenderingDemo is working again on Windows.
> Thanks a lot for your effort!

Ricky

Now you should really think that JB is doing that on his free time. He is not
payed for doing that.
We should work on Python security and Moose Python.

So what I want to say is that you should consider that Pharo is YOURS and that
NBOpenGL too.
So let, and if you do not know, learn.
JB learned openGL to do something fun during his PhD but it has nothing to do
to 3D. It is about
security and dynamic language.

Help yourself to build a great system.

Stef