Yes the fix is not integrated yet.
NBWndClassEx should not be a variable subclass anymore. This part should be
checked with Igor.

NBWndClassEx>>#initialize
        self cbSize: (self class instanceSize).
and not self basicSize.

You can rebuildField accessor too (class side on every NBExternalStructure).

Do this change and your image should work. (with the last openGL-Win)
I can take you a picture of my computer.

For more accurate answer I need the crash.dump

Best Regards
Jean Baptiste Arnaud
jbaptiste.arn...@gmail.com