On 08 Dec 2013, at 19:51, Sven Van Caekenberghe <s...@stfx.eu> wrote:

> Next I will actually move your code to the instance side of
> QuotedPrintableMimeConverter, the class where we actually need it. I am sure
> I can take over your units tests as they are, which is good.

Done:

  https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/4825/Quoted-printable-encoding-incomplete

RESOLVED

Slice in 3.0 inbox:

===
Name:
SLICE-Issue-4825-Quoted-printable-encoding-incomplete-SvenVanCaekenberghe.1
Author: SvenVanCaekenberghe
Time: 8 December 2013, 11:45:09.148454 pm
UUID: af015099-e48b-47f5-9553-840fca62d8e2
Ancestors:
Dependencies: Network-MIME-SvenVanCaekenberghe.64,
NetworkTests-SvenVanCaekenberghe.92

A completely new implementation of QuotedPrintableMimeConverter based on code
contributed by Joachim Tuchel (thanks !) including a new set of unit tests.

Note that the older code lacked the encoding part and had no tests at all.
===

Sven