Joachim,

On 09 Dec 2013, at 11:09, jtuc...@objektfabrik.de wrote:

> Hi Sven,
>
> thanks for porting this and making it available. I will re-integrate your
> improvements in the VAST code if that's okay with you.

Yes, please do, that is the least we could do back. All Pharo code is MIT
licensed.

> Hey, and I am now (very indirectly) a Pharo contributor, how cool! ;-)))

And the code is already part of Pharo 3.0 (it went through the whole process
with automatic validation by the CI system and finally integration):

One way to see the changes is via github

https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-core/commit/76bf0c7bf67d5ce70f6b704375f7fa37172061ef

So if you download Pharo 3.0 today should get a version 30633 or later. You’ll
find your code in QuotedPrintableMimeConverter[Tests].

Thanks again !

Regards,

Sven