Hi all,

As a teacher, I always try to find new programming exercices for students.
I discovered the CodeJam coding contest that provides problems and their
data sets. We can also upload a solution on the website and it tells us if
it is right or wrong.

Example of problem:
   http://code.google.com/codejam/contest/dashboard?c=351101#s=p2

So, I did a little framework (CJSolver) to make it easier to read data sets
and write result files.

More info here:

http://car.mines-douai.fr/2014/01/cjsolver-a-framework-to-solve-problems-of-the-codejam-programming-contest/

 The code is on Smalltalkhub but since I also wanted to commit data set
files and correct results, I also have a github repo here:

 https://github.com/LucFabresse/CJSolver

 You can checkout the code, test it, implement solution to other problems
or *optimize* already implemented solutions (I did the simplest version
;-)) and sometimes it is slow on big data sets.

have fun,

#Luc