S. Garth Holland wrote:
Hi Guys,
Every so often I spend a few minutes taking a look a Pharo or Squeak. I can see much improvement but before long I find something that does not work.

Each time you report an issue, "working yet" will get there much faster for you.  Thanks for reporting these.

1) I'm a Widows user and there is no keyboard mapping for switching the alt to control keys

I'm a Windows 7 user and have no problems in my workflow - but I don't know if thats just because I've adapted to the system-as-it-is or otherwise.  Could you be more specific about what behaviour you want from particular alt/control keys?

2) I tried the debugger and the "Add breakpoint" menu command appears to corrupt the stepping into behavior.
Nice find. Actually I've never used it but I've reproduced the issue and opened a case for it.
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/edit/13019