Marten,

On 09 Apr 2014, at 18:25, itli...@schrievkrom.de wrote:

> Ok, if the browser sends POST/PUT request with a JSON structure it also
> sends charset = utf8 (in my case). That's ok, because for JSON this is
> more or less the default charset.
>
> Zinc now seems to notice, that UTF8 charset is needed and creates a
> ZnStringEntity with an UTF8Encoder.
>
> Now when my application tries to get the JSON string of that
> ZnStringEntity and builds the structure out of that string - and the
> strings are NOT UTF8, but converted to (?) ISO8859 ?

(NeoJSONReader fromString:
  (ZnEntity with: (NeoJSONWriter toString: { #message -> 'An der schönen blauen
Donau' } asDictionary)))
    at: #message.

You must be doing something possibly wrong when you <<get the JSON string of
that ZnStringEntity and builds the structure out of that string>> (how do you
do that, BTW), so please write some code that demonstrates what is not right
according to you.

Sven