I was thinking of creating a screencast to explain in a few minutes why I
like Pharo, emphasizing on live coding , the image and the development
environment. By coincidence I recorded a test tutorial yesterday (before
noticing this announcement) for the very basics of pharo, just 15 minutes.
So its definitely  something I am willing to do. Its just that will like to
do several tries and possible edit it to make it as efficient and as simple
as possible.

So If you are not in a hurry I can offer something.