Hi Kilon,

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 6:44 PM, kilon alios <kilon.al...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was thinking of creating a screencast to explain in a few minutes why I
> like Pharo, emphasizing on live coding , the image and the development
> environment. By coincidence I recorded a test tutorial yesterday (before
> noticing this announcement) for the very basics of pharo, just 15 minutes.
> So its definitely  something I am willing to do. Its just that will like to
> do several tries and possible edit it to make it as efficient and as simple
> as possible.
>
> So If you are not in a hurry I can offer something.

that would be really great. We want to release the new website in the
coming 2/3 weeks, do you think you could make it? Maybe you could do
short ones that show a specific feature or two each? That would make
integration into the website easier. As an example, the ones of
babymock are great: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPbItfNc5WY

Thanks

--
Damien Cassou