please use nice looking font and large ones and go ahead :)

On 16/4/14 18:44, kilon alios wrote:
I was thinking of creating a screencast to explain in a few minutes why I like Pharo, emphasizing on live coding , the image and the development environment. By coincidence I recorded a test tutorial yesterday (before noticing this announcement) for the very basics of pharo, just 15 minutes. So its definitely something I am willing to do. Its just that will like to do several tries and possible edit it to make it as efficient and as simple as possible.

So If you are not in a hurry I can offer something.