Thank you Damien and Marcus . I was worried about my English, I am glad you
find it easy to understand.

Just added "How to install Pharo", following the suggestion of Esteban
tried to keep it short so its 4 minutes. More are coming, I think I can do
a 4 minute video per day. I have created my own playlist for teaching Pharo
and I will create separate playing lists for Pharo Libraries each one in
its own playlist. For now my focus is on Pharo basics (language and Ide ),
then I will do libraries, Athens - Nativeboost - Roassal - Spec and so on.

How to Install Pharo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SXeUGK7xdY

Pharo Video Tutorial ( Playlist )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol5ivaEATLQ&list=PLqbtQ7OkSta0ULYAd7Qdxof851ybh-_m_