Hi Pablo,

I guess the best way to get recent info on Glorp is to see if there is an updated piece of documentation shipping with the latest version of VisualWorks from Cincom.

We do use Glorp for our accounting service for German businesses (www.kontolino.de). We're running on VA Smalltalk under Linux and are using DB2. We've had a few issues in the past that were either related to the VA ST port of Glorp and could be fixed by us or together with INstantiations, or, if they were bugs in base Glorp, were fixed by Niall and integrated into newer versions. So far I must say I am happy with Glorp. It does its job nicely and reliably, and once you accept the implications of O/R mapping (aka Impedance mismatch), you can do a lot with it.
We also use Glorp for projects that I can not publicly talk about.

There is a Glorp-related discussion Group on Google Groups: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/glorp-group

hth

Joachim

Objektfabrik Joachim Tuchel          mailto:jtuc...@objektfabrik.de
Fliederweg 1                         http://www.objektfabrik.de
D-71640 Ludwigsburg                  http://joachimtuchel.wordpress.com
Telefon: +49 7141 56 10 86 0         Fax: +49 7141 56 10 86 1