I am having trouble getting NBOpenGL to work. I started with the Pharo 3.0
image from (http://pharo.org/download) and registered/configured NBOpenGL
from http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~PharoExtras/NBOpenGL
(ConfigurationOfNBOpenGL-RonieSalgado.18.mcz). The instructions there are a
little confusing since they say:

In Pharo 2.0, current configuration should be loaded:
(ConfigurationOfNBOpenGL project version: '3.0') load.

But it seems meant for Pharo 3.0 and the latest configuration is version
3.1. Anyway, after loading version 3.0 on my Mac I can run the
GLTTRenderingDemo (yay!). Wanting more I load
NBOpenGL-Extra-jeanbaptistearnaud.3.mcz but the NBOpenGL-Extra Demos don't
work for me.

For example, GLDemo01EmptyWindow opens a red window with a trace indicating
that NBMSAAOffscreenDisplay(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #makeCurrent. If I
comment out the render method's "(Smalltalk platform isMacOSX)" test then it
works and displays a colored window.

Moving on to GLDemo02RedTriangle I get "MessageNotUnderstood: receiver of
"on:" is nil" from the render method statement "program := NBGLProgram on:
display gl.".

NBGLProgram doesn't seem to exist in NBOpenGL version 3.0 so I load version
3.1. NBGLProgram exists there but now GLTTRenderingDemo doesn't work any
more ("MessageNotUnderstood: AnObsoleteNBGLFragmentProgram class>>on:") nor
does the new GLTutorial1 ("Error during FFI call: nil" from
shaderSource_shader:count:string:length:).

GLDemo01EmptyWindow (with isMacOSX test commented out) still works but
GLDemo02RedTriangle fails with MessageNotUnderstood: NBGLProgram class>>on:

Advice? Thanks.