Run Pharo on top of Tiny Core linux total of about 50+ MB and you would
have what you wish..

This can be more akin to Android on mobile if we all wish.. a complete
ecosystem with multi VM pharo running on top of a stripped down modular
linux.

Pharo will be the UI / kind of riding on top of a thin WM.