Hi,

I don't know if it is related but I have problems importing french files
inside Pharo 3: Anytime when there is an accentuated character there is an
error, and the file is not imported. Even if the character is a quote
inside double quotes (like in "it don't work") there is an error message.
Right now I can't import MathsOntologie (
http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/MathsOntologie/MathsOntologie-AlainBusser.68.mcz)
into Pharo 3 and I have to go on developing it in Pharo 1.4...

Alain