Hi,

The Seaside-Gettext package is in the Seaside repository
http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Seaside/Seaside30Addons
The package in the PharoExtras repository is a relic.

The ConfigurationOfSeaside3 correctly references the Seaside-Gettext package
and it’s absolutely functional (using this in production systems).

What is a bit silly is that the ConfigurationOfSeaside3 relies on people
chosing the appropriate groups to load and the Pharo configuration browser
always loads the default transparantly.
I will probably update that for Seaside 3.2.0, so that the default loads
everything for newcomers, but for the current version some load configurations
might rely on it and that’s the way it is.

Johan