Hilaire

These are two days that after upgrading my iPhone, the recovery process crash. After two days trying I finally succeeded to upload my recovery to my iPhone and now my iPhone crashes continously at boot time. I get a nice sepia screenshot and
it restarts. I will have to send my iPhone to Apple for real check.
Just because I did an update!

So I do not accept the title of your email. Simply I cannot.

Do you imagine the billions injected into iPhone. So probably iPhone is one order of magnitude more complex than Pharo but the money injected into Pharo is our collective time and
it is far from being an order of magnitude smaller than several billions.

Stef