HI,

Well, what you say sounds harsh... but is not too far from truth, sadly.
What happens is that current manpower for every task is very limited (it's
me)... and well, urgent stuff is always hunting us.
We have the willing, and we have spent some time on it, but it will be a
lot easier if there is also community effort put on improve things... every
single bugfix, comment or whatever helps, but also more important efforts
are needed.

We would bless any effort/collaboration in that direction. I suppose we can
also put bounties to fulfil certain tasks (that's how first DBXTalk suite
was made).
To have a description of what we need (a list of features, etc.) would be
cool too.

cheers,
Esteban