Thank you Hilaire for the feedback.
I will fix that asap and release a new phratch 4.

About the Arduino, it is a first try I did, but it seems to not working
well.
If you want to make it usable: just create a new sprite, you will have the
choice of a standard sprite and an arduino one.
Choose the arduino, and the blocks will appear.

For the keypad, it is strange. Does it work on Pharo ? I am not sure
phratch changes this kind of behavior.

For the rest, I am sure to fix that in the week.

Cheers

--

~~Jannik Laval~~
École des Mines de Douai