Torsten Bergmann wrote
> Hi Jan,
>
> your subject is a little bit misleading. I guess only the AthensTutorial
> is not working.
>
> Because in 40316 Athens is working (at least for me). Try
>
>    AthensDemoMorph example
>
> to verify in a fresh image from http://files.pharo.org/ (or downloaded via
> PharoLauncher)
> without installing anything additionally into the image.
>
> Bye
> T.

Hi, thanks for reply, but even the AthensDemoMorph example gives me the same
error.
Just tried with fresh image and VM in clean folder, downloaded from:
image: http://files.pharo.org/image/40/40316.zip
VM on Win: http://files.pharo.org/vm/pharo/win/stable.zip (tried with
latest, too)
VM on Linux: http://files.pharo.org/vm/pharo/linux/stable.zip

It almost looks like I am the only one with such bug, but I have it on both
computers with different OS (Win 7 and Linux Mint)

Jan