I can also confirm no problem with 40230 which is the latest concerning
AthensDemoMorph example.

Jan no worries, bugs are here to annoy the hell out of us :D

so no I dont find your post misleading at all, you clearly experience a
problem I hope people here help you solve it because Athens is a really
nice library