"A Moldable system browser?

The old system browser is dynamic, in a way: class / hierarchy / full.
Changes based on what was your focus. The message list as well, the finder
UI as well. But... complex, not that convincing."

yes exactly . Why bother making a system browser that can do tons of things
when you can build a browser that is easy to customise gui wise and
features wise ? Users will come and extend it far beyond that what a
few developers can do.

Same as games really, you have something like Skyrim and then you have like
tons of mods for it that some are even better than the game itself.

I think generally what Pharo lacks is an ADDONS API like Blender. An API
that would make it easy for users to customise Pharo on the fly. Of course
its really good that we have such direct and live access to the source code
of Pharo but sometimes you dont want to learn a ton of stuff to change just
a few bits.