Le 27/12/14 14:08, Joachim Tuchel a écrit :
Doesn't the Thalys from Brussels to Paris stop in Lille?

Yes it does.
Now you have to pay attention that you have to be really on time because you have to pass a scan with your luggages and a border check.
I tend to avoid to take it because this is not fun.

Clément Bera <bera.clem...@gmail.com> schrieb:

There's a direct train from Paris CDG airport to Lille. It's usually more complex to go from brussels airport to Lille.

There's an airport in Lille but there's very few flights from there (only to Marseilles and Porto AFAIK).

    All,

    what's the best international Airport to reach Lille? I'm
    currently thinking of flying to Brussels and take a train from
    there? Any other recommendations?

    CU,

    Udo