Interesting. A EU citizen flying from Munich to Brussels on transit to Paris
has to be checked at the Belgian/French Border?

But I absolutely buy into your connection argument for Brussels Airport...

Unfortunately, I will not have time to come to Pharo Days 2015. I hope some
sessions willbe recorded. Not a replacement for the networking...

Joachim