Hi everyione,

When one selects piece of code in any code editor pane, every other same
piece is highlighted with less bright color.
I'm using spec to build a UI and would like to know which event is
responsible for this highlihts.
For example, in TextModel there is one event that probably is related to my
problem, but I'm not sure: #whenReadSelectionIsChanged:
So, what I want is to use the event which is invoked when selection of code
is changed - probably it is the name of event :)

Mark