I had a quick look. I confirm that TextModel keeps a value holder on the
current selection interval, in the instance variable named ‘selection', but
apparently there is no API to register to notifications to that. I consider
that a missing feature, so I think it is best that you add a bug report for
that.

In the mean time, I’m sure you could hack something together that registers
your application for notifications of the value holder that is in ‘selection’
;-)

> On Jan 19, 2015, at 16:03, Mark Rizun <mri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Just tried, nope it doesn't work :)

> <mailto:jfa...@dcc.uchile.cl>>:
>
> I’m not sure that this is what you need, but have you tried changing the read
> selection block? ( TextModel>>readSelectionBlock: aBlock ) I would imagine
> that that is the block that is called when a selection is changed.
>
>> On Jan 19, 2015, at 15:20, Mark Rizun <mri...@gmail.com
>> <mailto:mri...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>> Ok, I see. That's not good, but thanks.
>> However, TextModel has selection as instance variable, so maybe I could
>> implement event that I need?

PLEIAD lab  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile