Hi Mircea,

Pharo’s Configuration browser loads the default group of the Metacello
configuration, which unfortunately was set to ‘Core’ for Seaside 3.1.
So, you will need to load additional groups programmatically:

(ConfigurationOfSeaside3 project version: #stable) load: #(‘Scriptaculous’
‘JSON’)

If you want to get the list of possible groups to load, inspect:

(ConfigurationOfSeaside3 project version: #stable) groups

This is something we fixed for Seaside 3.2, where the default will load
everything to help newcomers.
We prefer not to change the existing 3.1 configuration versions to not break
existing uses, but it’s fixed in the upcoming version.

Btw, Scriptaculous is really outdated. You will prefer to use jQuery and
jQuery-UI (or any other JS framework…)

cheers
Johan