Well, I undertook a hands-on approach and finally figured it out. Mainly
because I was following the Seaside book and the chapter on Scriptaculous.

The packages needed for Scriptaculous to work are listed in the book here:
http://book.seaside.st/book/web-20/scriptaculous/frameworks/installation

Then you need to find a repository to get them from, after a little poking
around here: http://www.smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/

I chose the Seaside31 repository, which is what I apparently managed to install
a few hours ago.

http://www.smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/Seaside31/main

Then I had to Do-It a couple of times on (maybe there is a faster way to do
this):

Gofer new url:'http://www.smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/Seaside31/main'; package:
'Javascript-Core'; load.
Gofer new url:'http://www.smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/Seaside31/main'; package: