On Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 4:48 AM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <s...@stfx.eu> wrote:

> > On 30 Jan 2015, at 12:18, Ben Coman <b...@openinworld.com> wrote:
> >
> > If there is a particular test you want to run outside of the test
> framework, essentially you reproduce TestCase>>runCase in the Workspace.
> > For example...
> >     MyClassTest new setUp testMyTest
>
> Actually the proper usage is
>
>   MyTestCase run: #testSelector
>
> or
>
>   MyTestCase debug: #testSelector

Ahhh... Usually I do this when a test fails intermittently such that
clicking on TestRunner's list of failed tests doesn't bring up a debugger.
So my hack was to avoid the   "on: self class failure , self class skip,
self class warning, self class error do: [ ... ]" exception handling in
#runCase:.

#debug: is much better than my hack - thanks.
cheers -ben