I don't use groups because already pharo implement a fair share of grouping
mechanism. For my needs package tags serve me very well and I have not so
far a practical need to group things from different packages. When I want
to browser diffrent classes at the same time I use window groups and I am
very happy with it. I also use the history mechanism of the system browser
recently which I find useful for going back and forth.

The next step for me would be to become more familiar with keyboard
shortcuts to further optimise my workflow. But I work so slow because I am
still very unfamiliar with pharo that I have no immediate need for it