You remember correctly Stef, but this was a prototype from quite a while ago,
it's not on-going work. I can probably still find the code for it somewhere in
my archives, but I'm not sure it's in any state where porting it from
VisualWorks and merging it with current work would make much sense.

Op 31-jan.-2015, om 14:23 heeft stepharo <steph...@free.fr> het volgende
geschreven: