Le 22/02/2015 10:26, Jan B. a écrit :
Hi

It seems like we got a step further, now this happens when I add gitfiletree
repository: https://monosnap.com/image/21Li7R29QUVJh6AVDQvzENiCEpcBeF.png

Ok. So it seems to be running the command just fine, however, the output appear in a separate window instead of being recovered by OSProcess.

If you scrolled at the bottom of the command shell, have you seen the result of the git branch command?

And when I close the command line (press q), I get this additional error:
https://monosnap.com/image/9Di55xa9UBx0Tcgd54B4I3IVn4lFJ6.png

Same issue: on the previous image, what you see as output is the result of the loadAncestry git operation... and then the load ancestry operation fails because no output is available inside Pharo.

So, to all Windows Pharo users... How do you run an external shell command on windows and recover the output ?

Because this is where we are now: GitFileTree can run git commands on windows (and they do run correctly), it's just that the command output isn't recovered.

Help, please!

Thierry

Pharo image if you need:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zsguw7suit4vdu7/15-02-22_10.25.zip