Hi Hernan,

thanks, but ProcessWrapper isn't available on Pharo 3 nor Pharo 4. Could you tell which configuration or metacello script we need to load it?

Thierry

Le 22/02/2015 17:52, Hernán Morales Durand a écrit :

ProcessWrapper new
           useStdout;
           startWithShellCommand: 'echo hello';
           upToEnd

Hernán

    Because this is where we are now: GitFileTree can run git commands
    on windows (and they do run correctly), it's just that the command
    output isn't recovered.

    Help, please!

    Thierry

        Pharo image if you need: