Smalltalk addDeferredStartupAction: aBlock.

aBlock will be executed after startup, as the comment says:

"Add the monadic or nulladic block to the list of actions that we will be
performed immediately after the startup is totally executed.”

and

World defer: aBlock

aBlock will be executed in the next UI rendering cycle, as the comment DOES NOT
says (because is missing) ;)

So I think the first one, or the two combined will give you the solution.

cheers,
Esteban