Hi Nick,

Thanks for chasing the bug down.

Since the code for event handling is probably going to change in favor of
SDL2 events soon, I think it should be good to also provide some tests for
this, to detect any regression or problem, or at least to document expected
behavior. Do you have any pointers of what should be tested? Which are the
cases that worked or not and in which keyboard layouts?

Guille