> On 12 Mar 2015, at 10:39 , Thierry Goubier <thierry.goub...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Nick, Ben,

> <mailto:b...@openinworld.com>>:
> Hi Nick,
>
> The best way to ensure this will get included is log an issue and submit a
> code slice at pharo.fogbugz.com <http://pharo.fogbugz.com/>.  Then your code
> can undergo review and be integrated in a managed way.
>
> I've created an issue:
>
> https://pharo.fogbugz.com/default.asp?15121
> <https://pharo.fogbugz.com/default.asp?15121>
There was already a case (with some issues noted to the fix), I linked to that.
Which makes me think, with the duality of communication happening in mailing
list/issue tracker, it'd be *really* nice if it were possible to have a field
in the issue tracker where you can link to a mailing list thread, and have the
tracker post to the thread that an issue has been created...

Cheers,
Henry