Cel: 5493815982714

De: "Esteban Lorenzano" <esteba...@gmail.com>
Para: "Any question about pharo is welcome" <pharo-users@lists.pharo.org>
Enviados: Jueves, 12 de Marzo 2015 17:42:55
Asunto: Re: [Pharo-users] pharo headless and without gui. Seaside app

On 12 Mar 2015, at 21:23, p...@highoctane.be wrote:

Headless on windows is not working I think.

that’s not related, —no-quit should be working (and —headless should be letting
a window in the try).

can you provide more information?

vm version?
image version?
anything relevant?

just asking without information is like going to the doctor and just say “it
hurts me”… not much we can do to help.

Esteban

BQ_BEGIN

There is code in the VM but it looks more dead than alive. There is a console
version of Squeak and we may want to revive that. There us even code for a
Windows service in there...

Phil
Le 12 mars 2015 20:41, "Pablo R. Digonzelli" < pdigonze...@gmail.com > a écrit
:

BQ_BEGIN

Hi again, i cannot do it work for a windows 2012 server. it seems --no-quit
does not work .
Any suggestion?

TIA

Ing. Pablo Digonzelli