On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 06:23:28PM -0300, Pablo R. Digonzelli wrote:
> I think phil is right. -vm-display-null is the question . it aborts the
> process.
> Does not matter wich vm and image are you using.
> For example i am trying pharo4 latest image latest vm.

The -vm-display-null parameter is specific to Ian Piumarta's unix VM. It is
part of the loadable VM module system that he made for sound and displays.
You will find this in the various VMs that run on top of Ian platform code.
The Windows VMs originate from Andreas Raab's code base, which has different
VM command line parameters.

For common things like starting a headless VM, it would be a good idea to
make the command line parameters consistent across VMs. Maybe that could be
done most easily in the start scripts, as opposed to the VM executables.

Dave