I confirm that this problem is even on Windows 7. I does not start without
PharoV30.sources.
Any option in settings is not solution in this case, because to get into
settings, you have to open it first, which is not possible.

Another thing is that in my opinion pharo launcher is not "advertised"
enough. I mean it is so great tool it should be directly downloadable from
http://pharo.org/ ... right now, I had a problem to find a download link for
windows even with google.

Jan

kilon.alios wrote