Hello

First of all, I don't use much keyboard shortcuts on linux or mac, so all I
write is just from point of Windows-only user.
I would like to ask what is the reason of very uncommon keyboard shortcuts
on Windows.

Best example is redo/do again/invert undo... undo is ctrl+Z (which is
right), but redo/do again is alt+J, which is something I have never seen
anywhere, because it is mostly ctrl+Y (microsoft products), ctrl+shift+Z
(photoshop for windows) or both (google and mozilla products on windows).
Also, for select all, I have never seen any other shortcut than ctrl+A, but
it is alt+A in Pharo... ctrl+A works only in playground.

Is it a workaround because of a bug? Is it the bug itself? Or is it just a
"feature", like using the same as some other OS does?

Jan