Hi,

there is currently ongoing discussion about shortcuts since there is a bit
Ctrl vs Alt chaos in both Linux and Windows.
Note for example that in many cases (undo, copy, paste, ...) you can use
both ctrl and alt.
Unfortunately there are many different tools (Nautilus, TextEditor, Rubic,
Playground) and each specifies shortcuts by itself and slightly differently.

In any case the "default" for Windows is at the moment Alt.

Peter