Le 31 mars 2015 08:17, "Sven Van Caekenberghe" <s...@stfx.eu> a écrit :

> > On 31 Mar 2015, at 08:05, Norbert Hartl <norb...@hartl.name> wrote:
> >
> > You didn't ask about desktop (GUI) or server (headless). There probably
a lot of people having a server running somewhere. I clicked both options:
Mac and Linux

> Me too, for the same reason. Desktop/server linux are two very different
profiles.

I am using CzntOS 6.6 Linux for both client and server. Can't click twice
;-)

I haven't been using OSX anymore because there was always that annoying
difference in the environment that was bringing surprises at deployment
time.

There is a CentOS VM now but still not a first class zeroconf citizen,
which I feel is very bad when one sees that CentOS/RHEL is used a *hell of
a lot* in the enterprise. I need to work on that.

Phil